Skip to main content

From the Desk of My Dog, Moses:

My family has been quarantined. They say there is a bad virus going around and in order to protect everyone they need to stay inside. I already pretty much do this everyday. I like getting out for my walks 🦮 but I like being inside my house.

In addition to Mom 👩‍💻, who was working from home but got laid off due to virus, my sister 👸 is now off from school and my Dad is working from home. So all of my people are home!

My sister was kind of getting lonely at first. I tried telling her to take a nap but my Mom says there is no way an 8 year old body will nap, it can hardly stay still.  I’m 13 in human years so I don’t understand. I can stay still really well. 💤💤💤

Anyway, her school started using this app called Zoom. And you can use it in your personal life too for free (it’s used video conferencing technology) so my sister started using it for play dates with several friends at once. 👧🏼👦🏻👦🏻🧒🏽🧒🏾👧🏾.  My sister went to her first online birthday party yesterday!    🥳

She showed me how to use it so I called some of my friends.  Like Lucy, the Golden Retreiver, in Orange County, who used to live in my neighborhood. It was so good to visit with her!  (Pictures below of my friends I visited).

I can see why the humans want to use this app. You can take screenshots while you are talking and send pictures. My sister’s class at school even got on the app and those kids showed their pets!  Penny showed me and other kids showed birds and hamsters and cats!  I’m glad the humans have this app to stay connected.

Personally, I just need a good ear rub to be happy but those human ears seem like they’d be hard to rub.  How is your Coronavirus quarantine going? Let me know below. My mom would like to hear from you. 🗣🗣🗣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behind Door Number One

Have you ever watched those TV Game shows where they have a couple of doors and behind one is a grand prize? Well, this weekend the hub and I found out what was behind our Door #1. The hubby and I are starting the beginning phases of landscaping our backyard. Our first step, was to clean out the area behind our garage. When we moved in, there was about 2 feet of walking space behind our garage the rest of the area was covered in vines. Vines were growing on the roof and generally it was a mess. Not wanting the vines to take over the roof, we I started to clear out the vines last fall. But after we cut a million vines with only a pair of clippers we gave up and decided to clean out the rest in the spring. Spring came around and we didn't do much until one day when I was sick a few weeks ago, I ran into our gardener. I showed him the mess and asked if he knew of anyone who could come clean it out. I could tell he was actually, quite happy for me to broach the subject of ...

Summer DVD GIveaway Part 2

Five more questions. The first three to respond with correct answers by Midnight tonight wins a DVD from the ones I have. 1. What drink did I try to order in an Austrian Restaurant but was served sludge instead (two answers I will accept)? 2. What is the name of the hotel I stayed at in Amsterdam? 3. Who was the last person Brokencnady wished happy birthday to and who is that person in relation to lollipop? 4. What was the purpose of lollipop visiting Austria? 5. During my trip to Amsterdam for the trade show I saw a movie I later took my Husband to see the week after I returned which movie is it? GOOD LUCK!

Summer DVD GIveaway Part 3

Ok, so who will be the first to respond today Vanessa or Toby? The competition is getting tough!!! Remember people I have 3 DVD's to give away daily. So make sure to play!! If you are just chiming in, you can find the answers in previous blogs or trust what the previous people have posted is correct and steal their answers. 1. What color was the robe the hub and I wore at Red Rock? 2. What item in my Red Rock Hotel room did I like the most? 3. What is the full name of the friend whose house we stayed at in Vegas? 4. Which cartoon character did I think the printer guy in Austria looked like? 5. Which Red Light District themed "lady" was my favorite?