Skip to main content

March Mommy Club

Yesterday, I attended my first Adams Hill Mommy Club meeting of 2013. I wasn't able to go to the February meeting because Baby Girl was sick and the group hadn't meet up since the last one in October 2012, which I hosted. It was so awesome to see how all the little girls have grown since October. Baby Girl is the oldest girl but the other little girls are not far behind. It's funny that our club only has girls. But at least it is good for Baby Girl, as she will have 4 little girls to grow up with in our neighborhood. In addition to Baby Girl, there is Olivia, Ava, Rebecca and Laura. Every once in a while another mom and baby from the neighborhood will join but for now these our our core members. It's really great being able to meet with other moms and to listen to their experiences. In addition to experiences, there are great tips that I never thought of. Plus, its pretty cool to go into someone elses house and see what toys and products they use that you don't have. It's probably bad on the pocket book because afterward I usually want to buy some stuff. Oh well! Usually the host provides drinks and light snacks. The one noticeable thing about this meeting was that all the little babies were at an age where they could eat finger foods. So not only did you have mom's eating but babies eating too. I felt bad for Karla, the host, because her floor was covered in crumbs. Because not only are the babies eating but most of them are walking so the crumbs travelled all over the place!

Popular posts from this blog

Behind Door Number One

Have you ever watched those TV Game shows where they have a couple of doors and behind one is a grand prize? Well, this weekend the hub and I found out what was behind our Door #1. The hubby and I are starting the beginning phases of landscaping our backyard. Our first step, was to clean out the area behind our garage. When we moved in, there was about 2 feet of walking space behind our garage the rest of the area was covered in vines. Vines were growing on the roof and generally it was a mess. Not wanting the vines to take over the roof, we I started to clear out the vines last fall. But after we cut a million vines with only a pair of clippers we gave up and decided to clean out the rest in the spring. Spring came around and we didn't do much until one day when I was sick a few weeks ago, I ran into our gardener. I showed him the mess and asked if he knew of anyone who could come clean it out. I could tell he was actually, quite happy for me to broach the subject of ...

Summer DVD GIveaway Part 2

Five more questions. The first three to respond with correct answers by Midnight tonight wins a DVD from the ones I have. 1. What drink did I try to order in an Austrian Restaurant but was served sludge instead (two answers I will accept)? 2. What is the name of the hotel I stayed at in Amsterdam? 3. Who was the last person Brokencnady wished happy birthday to and who is that person in relation to lollipop? 4. What was the purpose of lollipop visiting Austria? 5. During my trip to Amsterdam for the trade show I saw a movie I later took my Husband to see the week after I returned which movie is it? GOOD LUCK!

Summer DVD GIveaway Part 3

Ok, so who will be the first to respond today Vanessa or Toby? The competition is getting tough!!! Remember people I have 3 DVD's to give away daily. So make sure to play!! If you are just chiming in, you can find the answers in previous blogs or trust what the previous people have posted is correct and steal their answers. 1. What color was the robe the hub and I wore at Red Rock? 2. What item in my Red Rock Hotel room did I like the most? 3. What is the full name of the friend whose house we stayed at in Vegas? 4. Which cartoon character did I think the printer guy in Austria looked like? 5. Which Red Light District themed "lady" was my favorite?