P's Summer Camp came to a close and there is a week in-between camp and school so some of the parents got together to plan playdates. P and I attended the Natural History Museum playdate with her school chums Andres and Benjamin. We have been to the museum many times but today there was a special exhibit on flying dinosaurs that was especially cool. They had these interactive games that allowed the children to pretend to fly like a dinosaur. We spent a lot of time in this exhibit and then had lunch and then spent a ton of time playing in the water fountains where all three kids got completely soaked but they are kids so they didn't care.
Five more questions. The first three to respond with correct answers by Midnight tonight wins a DVD from the ones I have. 1. What drink did I try to order in an Austrian Restaurant but was served sludge instead (two answers I will accept)? 2. What is the name of the hotel I stayed at in Amsterdam? 3. Who was the last person Brokencnady wished happy birthday to and who is that person in relation to lollipop? 4. What was the purpose of lollipop visiting Austria? 5. During my trip to Amsterdam for the trade show I saw a movie I later took my Husband to see the week after I returned which movie is it? GOOD LUCK!














Comments