I am super excited to have dinner with two of my bridesmaids tonight AND a good friends of all of ours. As life happens, the friends that you make spread around the world. While I was sad to see such a dear friend return to MI, I am very happy that she found the life she was looking for and not only that, but is super successful at it! Who knew all those years ago a decision to wear a college sweatshirt would make such a big change in so many people's lives? I for one am lucky to know such great women and I am looking forward to a catch up tonight!
Five more questions. The first three to respond with correct answers by Midnight tonight wins a DVD from the ones I have. 1. What drink did I try to order in an Austrian Restaurant but was served sludge instead (two answers I will accept)? 2. What is the name of the hotel I stayed at in Amsterdam? 3. Who was the last person Brokencnady wished happy birthday to and who is that person in relation to lollipop? 4. What was the purpose of lollipop visiting Austria? 5. During my trip to Amsterdam for the trade show I saw a movie I later took my Husband to see the week after I returned which movie is it? GOOD LUCK!

Comments