Penny recovered from her food poisoning and was able to go to Disneyland on Saturday with Daddy. Unfortunately, mommy's stomach was upset no doubt catching some of those bad germs Penny had. Her and Daddy met Jake, Goofy, was serenaded Happy Birthday by a band, ate churro's, a hot dog, chocolate chip cookies, went on the Merry Jungle Cruise, the Tiki Room, and did a bit of shopping. They didn't get home until almost 11pm!
Five more questions. The first three to respond with correct answers by Midnight tonight wins a DVD from the ones I have. 1. What drink did I try to order in an Austrian Restaurant but was served sludge instead (two answers I will accept)? 2. What is the name of the hotel I stayed at in Amsterdam? 3. Who was the last person Brokencnady wished happy birthday to and who is that person in relation to lollipop? 4. What was the purpose of lollipop visiting Austria? 5. During my trip to Amsterdam for the trade show I saw a movie I later took my Husband to see the week after I returned which movie is it? GOOD LUCK!





Comments