Skip to main content

Calabasas Pumpkin Festival

Our good pals The Forsgrens joined us out in Calabasas for a fun fall day surrounded by pumpkins. It was a beautiful fall day. Not too hot nor too cold making the day really enjoyable.

As we waited for Charlie and Kristy to arrive, we tested out some pumpkin pie. Penny had her first bite of pie and boy did she ever like it! She gobbled that pie up like there was no tomorrow!

Before Charlie and Kristy came we slid down a huge slide. You know the ones you put a big potato sack down and slide on. Then we swung in swings in a huge playground.

When Charlie and Kristy arrived we had a ton of fun watching Penny paint a pumpkin! She got paint everywhere. A lot of people nearby also got a kick out of Penny's mad painting skills (guess the painting in daycare has pod off!).

After painting we saw turtles, went to vendor booths, ate fair food, and had more fun at a kids zone. Penny had fun playing with gigantic Legos and she was scared by a zombie!

We topped off the event by all sliding down the big slide again! So much fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behind Door Number One

Have you ever watched those TV Game shows where they have a couple of doors and behind one is a grand prize? Well, this weekend the hub and I found out what was behind our Door #1. The hubby and I are starting the beginning phases of landscaping our backyard. Our first step, was to clean out the area behind our garage. When we moved in, there was about 2 feet of walking space behind our garage the rest of the area was covered in vines. Vines were growing on the roof and generally it was a mess. Not wanting the vines to take over the roof, we I started to clear out the vines last fall. But after we cut a million vines with only a pair of clippers we gave up and decided to clean out the rest in the spring. Spring came around and we didn't do much until one day when I was sick a few weeks ago, I ran into our gardener. I showed him the mess and asked if he knew of anyone who could come clean it out. I could tell he was actually, quite happy for me to broach the subject of ...

Summer DVD GIveaway Part 2

Five more questions. The first three to respond with correct answers by Midnight tonight wins a DVD from the ones I have. 1. What drink did I try to order in an Austrian Restaurant but was served sludge instead (two answers I will accept)? 2. What is the name of the hotel I stayed at in Amsterdam? 3. Who was the last person Brokencnady wished happy birthday to and who is that person in relation to lollipop? 4. What was the purpose of lollipop visiting Austria? 5. During my trip to Amsterdam for the trade show I saw a movie I later took my Husband to see the week after I returned which movie is it? GOOD LUCK!

Summer DVD GIveaway Part 3

Ok, so who will be the first to respond today Vanessa or Toby? The competition is getting tough!!! Remember people I have 3 DVD's to give away daily. So make sure to play!! If you are just chiming in, you can find the answers in previous blogs or trust what the previous people have posted is correct and steal their answers. 1. What color was the robe the hub and I wore at Red Rock? 2. What item in my Red Rock Hotel room did I like the most? 3. What is the full name of the friend whose house we stayed at in Vegas? 4. Which cartoon character did I think the printer guy in Austria looked like? 5. Which Red Light District themed "lady" was my favorite?