Skip to main content

Gettin Tiki'd

At Traders Sams at the Disneyland Hotel.

Yes, Hubbers and I are still collecting 3 inch dolls though hub is the one doing the spending and the trading these days. I am liking more of the social aspect, the people and also, I just like going to Disneyland!

This past weekend we discovered that the Disneyland Hotel has a Tiki Bar. I thought that would be something we'd both enjoy so we headed down to DL for some trade action and to frankly, just get out of the house, and we ended up meeting up with some of our Vinylmation friends and have dinner and drinks there.

I know what ur thinking... What u took a baby to a bar? Yes, yes I did. First, it's Disney, so think family bar. Second, think pool, as in lots of swimmers in swimsuits. Thirdly, think kids are allowed til 8pm. I was a little leery bringing Penny in but then another lady walked in with not only a skimpy swimsuit she should had second guessed but also with a baby, so my worries about what people would think, immediately went away!

We had a fun couple of hours with the baby and hanging out with friends. Did I mention we were at Disney, the happiest place on earth! Good times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behind Door Number One

Have you ever watched those TV Game shows where they have a couple of doors and behind one is a grand prize? Well, this weekend the hub and I found out what was behind our Door #1. The hubby and I are starting the beginning phases of landscaping our backyard. Our first step, was to clean out the area behind our garage. When we moved in, there was about 2 feet of walking space behind our garage the rest of the area was covered in vines. Vines were growing on the roof and generally it was a mess. Not wanting the vines to take over the roof, we I started to clear out the vines last fall. But after we cut a million vines with only a pair of clippers we gave up and decided to clean out the rest in the spring. Spring came around and we didn't do much until one day when I was sick a few weeks ago, I ran into our gardener. I showed him the mess and asked if he knew of anyone who could come clean it out. I could tell he was actually, quite happy for me to broach the subject of ...

Summer DVD GIveaway Part 2

Five more questions. The first three to respond with correct answers by Midnight tonight wins a DVD from the ones I have. 1. What drink did I try to order in an Austrian Restaurant but was served sludge instead (two answers I will accept)? 2. What is the name of the hotel I stayed at in Amsterdam? 3. Who was the last person Brokencnady wished happy birthday to and who is that person in relation to lollipop? 4. What was the purpose of lollipop visiting Austria? 5. During my trip to Amsterdam for the trade show I saw a movie I later took my Husband to see the week after I returned which movie is it? GOOD LUCK!

What is Twilight?

I have loved movies and worked in movies and I consider myself knowledgable about movies but I have no idea what this whole Twilight craze is all about. Do you? I know it's something to do about vampires and that it's the new Harry Potter but what the heck is it? All of the sudden everywhere I go I hear about Twilight. They are interviewing talent on the radio and I have no idea who these stars are. It's like Hollywood grew a new list of talent over night and didn't tell me. Anyhoo, that movie opened last night to gang buster numbers but yet, I have no idea. I have no idea about the Jonas Brothers either. Am I getting old? I guess so.