I am finally sitting down for the day. I have a whole new respect for my mother and how hard she worked to care for me. Although its hard work, there really isn't anything better then being Penny's mom. She is the BEST!
I have loved movies and worked in movies and I consider myself knowledgable about movies but I have no idea what this whole Twilight craze is all about. Do you? I know it's something to do about vampires and that it's the new Harry Potter but what the heck is it? All of the sudden everywhere I go I hear about Twilight. They are interviewing talent on the radio and I have no idea who these stars are. It's like Hollywood grew a new list of talent over night and didn't tell me. Anyhoo, that movie opened last night to gang buster numbers but yet, I have no idea. I have no idea about the Jonas Brothers either. Am I getting old? I guess so.
Comments