What? Okay winter cleaning. Our house was a mess. Consumerism comes with a lot of extraneous wrappings. We had so much garbage that we had extra bags of garbage sitting every which way. Suffice to say, we spent the day cleaning up our house and I was wondering why I don't have a maid. Oh well, good exercise. The day ended with me in my room watching some movies while hubby worked on his media library. Around dinner time we happened to look on Twitter and noticed the Grilled Cheese Truck was at our neighborhood bar so hubby went and got us some grub. Think Mac and Cheese and Rib Meat Sandwich and a sandwich special of the day, some tater tots with hot cheese and finally some tortilla corn soup. Yummers! And what a perfect lazy day!
Five more questions. The first three to respond with correct answers by Midnight tonight wins a DVD from the ones I have. 1. What drink did I try to order in an Austrian Restaurant but was served sludge instead (two answers I will accept)? 2. What is the name of the hotel I stayed at in Amsterdam? 3. Who was the last person Brokencnady wished happy birthday to and who is that person in relation to lollipop? 4. What was the purpose of lollipop visiting Austria? 5. During my trip to Amsterdam for the trade show I saw a movie I later took my Husband to see the week after I returned which movie is it? GOOD LUCK!
Comments