Skip to main content

Henry's Black is Smelly

Earlier tonight, the hubby and I attended his wrap party for the TV Show he has been working on at Evolution, a production company in Burbank. He has been cutting web episodes for a reality TV series for a few months now. Tonight the production company was celebrating the wrap of the second season of "My Black is Beautiful." The show has been shown to the network a.k.a. BET Television and the first episode airs tomorrow.

I am very proud of hubby, he's been with company for 6 years now and I can tell from everyones comments that they think he is great guy. Even his bosses say good things are in store for my hubby. This is all very good news. What I really wanted to say to his bosses were "Please pay my hubby the big Editor bucks soon so I can quit and live off his big time editor salary!" hehehe

Anyhow, I didn't say that. After hubby introduced me to several of his co-workers we grabbed some margaritas. They were very yummy and hit the spot, after a long day of working in the sun. As we drank the first of many slushy margaritas the big boss of Evolution came up to us and told us the taco truck (LA Fuxion) was ready.

Luckily we were third in line and got food quickly. We got our grub on and chatted with people from the show. Then they played the first episode of the second season. All I can say is that they have some memorable music on that show! Then we celebrated with a piece of cake. On our way out, hubby showed me his office so I can imagine where he is when I am talking to him during the day. So proud of my hubby.

Here's some pics from the night.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behind Door Number One

Have you ever watched those TV Game shows where they have a couple of doors and behind one is a grand prize? Well, this weekend the hub and I found out what was behind our Door #1. The hubby and I are starting the beginning phases of landscaping our backyard. Our first step, was to clean out the area behind our garage. When we moved in, there was about 2 feet of walking space behind our garage the rest of the area was covered in vines. Vines were growing on the roof and generally it was a mess. Not wanting the vines to take over the roof, we I started to clear out the vines last fall. But after we cut a million vines with only a pair of clippers we gave up and decided to clean out the rest in the spring. Spring came around and we didn't do much until one day when I was sick a few weeks ago, I ran into our gardener. I showed him the mess and asked if he knew of anyone who could come clean it out. I could tell he was actually, quite happy for me to broach the subject of ...

Summer DVD GIveaway Part 2

Five more questions. The first three to respond with correct answers by Midnight tonight wins a DVD from the ones I have. 1. What drink did I try to order in an Austrian Restaurant but was served sludge instead (two answers I will accept)? 2. What is the name of the hotel I stayed at in Amsterdam? 3. Who was the last person Brokencnady wished happy birthday to and who is that person in relation to lollipop? 4. What was the purpose of lollipop visiting Austria? 5. During my trip to Amsterdam for the trade show I saw a movie I later took my Husband to see the week after I returned which movie is it? GOOD LUCK!

What is Twilight?

I have loved movies and worked in movies and I consider myself knowledgable about movies but I have no idea what this whole Twilight craze is all about. Do you? I know it's something to do about vampires and that it's the new Harry Potter but what the heck is it? All of the sudden everywhere I go I hear about Twilight. They are interviewing talent on the radio and I have no idea who these stars are. It's like Hollywood grew a new list of talent over night and didn't tell me. Anyhoo, that movie opened last night to gang buster numbers but yet, I have no idea. I have no idea about the Jonas Brothers either. Am I getting old? I guess so.