Shocker of all shockers! I filled up for $18 bucks today. Yes, that was an entire tank!! Now that, is what I call a holiday present! I was at lunch the other day and this person pointed out that these low prices are a ploy by the oil companies to deter our progress with going green. They went on to say that these low prices happen once every decade so that people forget about going green. Apparently the world found some more oil fields that will pump out gas for the next 50 years with no problem. I am not sure what is causing these low prices but thank you! I do hope we don't foget about going green. We humans have a habbit of thinking about today and not tomorrow. I hope for our sakes that we don't stop with the green stuff and figure out a way to help our Earth!
Five more questions. The first three to respond with correct answers by Midnight tonight wins a DVD from the ones I have. 1. What drink did I try to order in an Austrian Restaurant but was served sludge instead (two answers I will accept)? 2. What is the name of the hotel I stayed at in Amsterdam? 3. Who was the last person Brokencnady wished happy birthday to and who is that person in relation to lollipop? 4. What was the purpose of lollipop visiting Austria? 5. During my trip to Amsterdam for the trade show I saw a movie I later took my Husband to see the week after I returned which movie is it? GOOD LUCK!
Comments