Skip to main content

The Dealer

I am worried about my husband, I think he is addicted to Vinylmation. I mean, I already knew this, but I didn't know how bad it was. Yesterday, he tells me he has a dealer. A vinyl dealer. I am a little concerned. This past week hubby met a man who has some very, very, good deals on vinyl's. Apparently this guy's dad is a toy dealer who gets a lot of free toys. So the son who is looking to make some $$ on the extra's has been giving my hubby some amazing deals. It's like "The Godfather," deals that are too good to pass up. Hubby's "toy dealer" texted him yesterday so we are going down to the OC tomorrow to pick up another good bargin. Anyone need the 1955 TicketBooklet Series??? Limited Edition. We have 3 sets now so looking to unload 2 so that the one we bought would be free. Now, these deals will only be good if hubby gets on eBay and sells them. I don't mind expanding my vinylmation collection as long as he is making money to support it and boy do we need the support at the rate we are going! hehehe This whole collecting thing is all good fun. It's like baseball cards, you just got to get the rare one!! The Don Mattingly of Vinyl. Despite the knowledge that he now has a dealer, it's actually quite fun to see what kind of deals he makes. They seem to be pretty good. Anyhoo, if you are looking to start a collection of your own I can probably help you get started.

Here are some of my new ones as of this week.

Hub surprised me yesterday with the "Condiment Set" which retails for $85 but he got for $50. This set features: Ketchup w/ nozzle top, Mustard, Mayo, Honey and Salt & Pepper. The Honey Bear is the cutest! My other favorites are Mustard and Ketchup. I put ketchup and mustard with "Cheeseburger" and "Watermelon." I put Salt and Pepper next to my Muppets Swedish Chef cuz every chef needs some spice. And I put Honey Bar next to Cookie Jar


Hub's Dealer got him some Animal Kingdom ones: They retail for $10 and hubby got em for $4.50. So I approve that deal.

My new sets for the week are Animation 1 Series and Holiday 2 Series.


I am not necessarily in love with these but they were such a good deal hubby bought them for me. He got a bunch of extras of theses so if you need one, I can make you a good deal. If I don't keep these I will be taking these to Florida to trade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behind Door Number One

Have you ever watched those TV Game shows where they have a couple of doors and behind one is a grand prize? Well, this weekend the hub and I found out what was behind our Door #1. The hubby and I are starting the beginning phases of landscaping our backyard. Our first step, was to clean out the area behind our garage. When we moved in, there was about 2 feet of walking space behind our garage the rest of the area was covered in vines. Vines were growing on the roof and generally it was a mess. Not wanting the vines to take over the roof, we I started to clear out the vines last fall. But after we cut a million vines with only a pair of clippers we gave up and decided to clean out the rest in the spring. Spring came around and we didn't do much until one day when I was sick a few weeks ago, I ran into our gardener. I showed him the mess and asked if he knew of anyone who could come clean it out. I could tell he was actually, quite happy for me to broach the subject of ...

Summer DVD GIveaway Part 2

Five more questions. The first three to respond with correct answers by Midnight tonight wins a DVD from the ones I have. 1. What drink did I try to order in an Austrian Restaurant but was served sludge instead (two answers I will accept)? 2. What is the name of the hotel I stayed at in Amsterdam? 3. Who was the last person Brokencnady wished happy birthday to and who is that person in relation to lollipop? 4. What was the purpose of lollipop visiting Austria? 5. During my trip to Amsterdam for the trade show I saw a movie I later took my Husband to see the week after I returned which movie is it? GOOD LUCK!

Summer DVD GIveaway Part 3

Ok, so who will be the first to respond today Vanessa or Toby? The competition is getting tough!!! Remember people I have 3 DVD's to give away daily. So make sure to play!! If you are just chiming in, you can find the answers in previous blogs or trust what the previous people have posted is correct and steal their answers. 1. What color was the robe the hub and I wore at Red Rock? 2. What item in my Red Rock Hotel room did I like the most? 3. What is the full name of the friend whose house we stayed at in Vegas? 4. Which cartoon character did I think the printer guy in Austria looked like? 5. Which Red Light District themed "lady" was my favorite?