Skip to main content

Animation Series 1


After checking our local Disney Store a million times, I finally walked in this week and discovered a couple of boxes of Animation 1's out on the shelf. I figured after my bad luck of late, the universe owed me something to smile about and boy did I ever smile when I saw those vinyls on display. Taking the knowledge that I know about their packaging I bought 12 boxes of vinyls. The only thing I can never be sure about is the chaser. I got all 11 of the below figures.


And I ended up with 2 Hercules and no chaser which is the pink elephant below. Actually this time Disney made it a little fun and put 1 chaser plus 3 variants of the elephant, meaning there is a pink, dark pink, clear pink and clear purple elephant. Their is only one chaser per case so you never know which one will be in there. Basically, it's Disney's way of making it harder. It's really Genius consumerism on their part. As a marketing person myself I have to really appreciate what they got going. Cuz its sheer amazing. I am sure they are making millions. Anyhow, I will be taking to trading to get the pink Elephant. Hubby wants it pretty bad so I must find a way to get it.

Hubby and I differ in our collecting tastes. I go for what I like and he goes for complete sets. Suffice to say we have both been keeping pretty entertained. We are going to go to a big trading event in early Feb. Can't wait to meet other crazy people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Behind Door Number One

Have you ever watched those TV Game shows where they have a couple of doors and behind one is a grand prize? Well, this weekend the hub and I found out what was behind our Door #1. The hubby and I are starting the beginning phases of landscaping our backyard. Our first step, was to clean out the area behind our garage. When we moved in, there was about 2 feet of walking space behind our garage the rest of the area was covered in vines. Vines were growing on the roof and generally it was a mess. Not wanting the vines to take over the roof, we I started to clear out the vines last fall. But after we cut a million vines with only a pair of clippers we gave up and decided to clean out the rest in the spring. Spring came around and we didn't do much until one day when I was sick a few weeks ago, I ran into our gardener. I showed him the mess and asked if he knew of anyone who could come clean it out. I could tell he was actually, quite happy for me to broach the subject of ...

Summer DVD GIveaway Part 2

Five more questions. The first three to respond with correct answers by Midnight tonight wins a DVD from the ones I have. 1. What drink did I try to order in an Austrian Restaurant but was served sludge instead (two answers I will accept)? 2. What is the name of the hotel I stayed at in Amsterdam? 3. Who was the last person Brokencnady wished happy birthday to and who is that person in relation to lollipop? 4. What was the purpose of lollipop visiting Austria? 5. During my trip to Amsterdam for the trade show I saw a movie I later took my Husband to see the week after I returned which movie is it? GOOD LUCK!

Summer DVD GIveaway Part 3

Ok, so who will be the first to respond today Vanessa or Toby? The competition is getting tough!!! Remember people I have 3 DVD's to give away daily. So make sure to play!! If you are just chiming in, you can find the answers in previous blogs or trust what the previous people have posted is correct and steal their answers. 1. What color was the robe the hub and I wore at Red Rock? 2. What item in my Red Rock Hotel room did I like the most? 3. What is the full name of the friend whose house we stayed at in Vegas? 4. Which cartoon character did I think the printer guy in Austria looked like? 5. Which Red Light District themed "lady" was my favorite?